Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Startup Product Summit
Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
The first product conference that isn't just for product managers.
We believe product isn't just for product managers anymore, and we're bringing everyone on the team together to talk about what makes products great.
We've got a healthy mix of product managers, engineers, marketers and designers speaking from their experiences about products from every angle, including prototyping, roadmapping and marketing. They include:
- Jonathan Smiley, Partner & Design Lead, ZURB
- Jameson Detweiler, Co-Founder & CEO, LaunchRock
- Leo Widrich, Co-Founder, Buffer
- Poornima Vijayashanker, Founder & CEO, BizeeBee & Femgineer
- Miki Setlur, Product Designer, Evernote
- Nick Muldoon, Agile Coach, Twitter
- Chris Burnor, Co-Founder, GroupTie & Curator, StartupDigest
Read our blog about where product management and managing products is going!
You're already serving a product role at your company. Come learn from others' experiences in shaping amazing products and share stories of your own.
Lunch and After Party included in price of admission!
Sponsors and Partners:
When & Where
Startup Product, a movement for product excellence through cross-discipline collaboration and holistic product perspective.
Startup Product welcomes everyone passionate about product excellence, regardless of title, industry, or stage of growth, to come together to share, learn and talk about what it really takes to produce products that people love and build sustainable businesses and revenue streams based on product excellence.
Everyone is encouraged to contribute their point of view, workshop their product dilemma, share their lessons learned in the process of shepherding products from idea to inception to build to launch and beyond. We need a place where all perspectives and orientations of what the product requires are welcome. Everyone who sheds light on specific areas that are essential to product excellence are welcome to present and contribute to the conversation.
There is a lifecycle that every product, startup, idea and project passes through to be realized. Focusing on where the product is in its lifecycle enables a conversation that brings us all together on what will serve the product most to arrive at product/market fit, sustain growth and generate revenue streams.
- Participate in regular live Global Product Management Talk broadcasts with thought leaders discussing all aspects of product excellence http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prodmgmttalk
- Check out local product management related job postings and discussions at our linkedin group: http://linkd.in/ugZrJR
- Read crowdsourced content from product related events:
Bring Startup Product Talks and Summit to your community! Join us at